To provide financial assistance to farmers, Producer Groups, agripreneurs, Units in Agri-Export Zones, Organizations and Agriculture graduates for the preparation of bankable Detailed Project Reports (DPR)
- SFAC will provide financial assistance to farmers, Producer Groups, agripreneurs, Units in Agri-Export Zones, Organizations and Agriculture graduates for the preparation of bankable Detailed Project Reports (DPR) upto a ceiling of Rs.5.00 lakhs depending upon size, location, activity and coverage on a case to case basis.
- The beneficiary desirous of seeking assistance for preparation of DPR can approach nearest branch of the commercial bank along with the details / pre-feasibility of the proposed project for recommendation of the bank.
- The bank on being satisfied about the feasibility of the intending project will recommend it to SFAC for providing financial assistance for the preparation of DPR. Intending project should not be less than Rs.25.00 lakhs for NE regions.
- Based on the activity and location of the Project, SFAC will entrust preparation of DPR to a professional consultant.
- SFAC will release cost of DPR preparation to the local lending bank with an intimation to the Consultant.
- Bank will release 25% of the cost to the consultant at the first stage, 50% on receipt of the DPR and remaining 25% within a fortnight of the receipt of DPR after having satisfied itself about the quality of DPR. Consultant will submit three copies of the DPR, one each for the beneficiary, bank and SFAC.
- The DPR received from SFAC or directly from the consultant will be examined in detail by the lending bank for sanction of term loan and release of venture capital. A copy of the term loan sanction advice to the borrower will also be addressed to SFAC for its record.
- PDF will also provide financial assistance to SFACs for undertaking promotional activities for agribusiness development. PDF will also arrange training and visits etc. of entrepreneurs setting up the identified agri-business projects.